[DeTomaso] RHD Pantera front lights correction

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 04:11:17 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

Got this from Johnny Woods:

The front indicator side lights are actually from an Austin 1100/1300
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMC_ADO16 not a Minor.

 There used to be lorries taking parts from the Austin Longbridge plant
down to Modena every week for the Innocenti cars. I once met an old lorry
driver who did just that. So this is how they ended up using Austin lights.

===

So now you know too!