[DeTomaso] Beautiful Euro Pantera front bumper photo

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:51:45 EDT 2014

Two points about the car.

First, it looks like it has 17" Campy replicas that have been painted, which in my opinion is the way they should be. The polished bling wheels have never done it for me, I know it is personal preference but I like the original look.

Second, absolutely love the color. It is very similar to the color on my US GTS. My only criticism would be that I don't see the lower rocker painted black. In my opinion the black down below breaks it up and somehow makes it look more squat.

That aside, it looks beautiful.

Emiliano