[DeTomaso] Guess what it is, and win a prize!!

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 17:18:23 EDT 2014

That is an original Detomaso gauge tool, the workers at the factory used it to set the gap around the rear deck opening, where the gasket goes. If it slid around evenly ..it was ok to weld up. The hole was there to hang to tool. Obviously, one of the Italian workers dropped it in to a box section of the monocoke chassis. I bet the other workers were laughing at him trying to find it. In Italian!
Bill 1362. Ps how much you want for it?