[DeTomaso] Open letter to Mike drew

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:04:32 EDT 2014

Mike, If you find a 20 dollar bill ,  it's still worth $20 dollars even
though you didn't earn it. Since there is an intrinsic value to these
posters and they represent a higher value to Pantera aficionados I think it
was a generous act on your part inspire of the fact that they didn't
represent a monetary cost to you. And the time and effort to pack , label
and mail represents a use of your time which is very valuable. Your modesty
as far as the numerous services you provide to the pant era community is
part of your charm. Thanks again. The Photos represent a great value to me
and I will be reminded of your contributions every time I look at one.
Sincerely,
Boyd