[DeTomaso] Open letter to Mike drew

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 20:52:17 EDT 2014

In a message dated 4/20/14 17 03 39, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> The beautiful Pantera pictures you were giving away arrived yesterday,
> Thank you very much! They are beautiful (no surprise ) and suitable for
> framing. Thank you very much for your generosity. I don't know if you have
> any left , but if you do anyone reading this who didn't get them should
> jump at the chance !An If Mike doesn't have any left ( i wouldn't be
> surprised) you know the story , you snooze you lose! So thanks again Mike
> you continue to retain your place as the super star of the Pantera
> community!

Thanks Hugh.   I actually ran out of mailing tubes due to popular demand
(more are due to arrive next week) but have plenty of posters left.

I appreciate the kudos.   I don't feel that I'm being generous; these
posters were leftovers that were given to me by the previous printer (who
generated a lot of waste due to their printing technique).   They cost me nothing
so I'm passing them on to the community at large for exactly what I paid for
them! :>)