[DeTomaso] Open letter to Mike drew

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 20:02:32 EDT 2014

Dear Mike,
The beautiful Pantera pictures you were giving away arrived yesterday,
Thank you very much! They are beautiful (no surprise ) and suitable for
framing. Thank you very much for your generosity. I don't know if you have
any left , but if you do anyone reading this who didn't get them should
jump at the chance !An If Mike doesn't have any left ( i wouldn't be
surprised) you know the story , you snooze you lose! So thanks again Mike
you continue to retain your place as the super star of the Pantera
community!
Sincerely,
 Hugh "Boyd" Casey