[DeTomaso] Driving Lights

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Sat Apr 19 16:38:53 EDT 2014

Hmmm.....A long time ago I mounted aircraft landing lights behind a grill.  They were great to move someone out of the fast lane. Everything turned to daylight.  Would light up the tops of trees 1/4 mile away. It was a hell of a relay system. Illegal, yeah but it did not matter. The good old days.
IndyDave