[DeTomaso] L conversion front bumperettes

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 02:20:27 EDT 2014

In a message dated 4/18/14 22 39 14, jderyke at aol.com writes:

> Factory split front bumpers also do not match up well with L model turn
> signal housings.
>

>>>What kind are you talking about?   Yes it's true that you can't properly
put Pre-L front bumpers (which have integral turn signal housings) on an
L-model front end without having to remove the turn signal housings from the
underside of the fenders.

But 'factory split bumpers' intended for a Euro-market L-model don't have
any provisions for turn signals, and fit perfectly, and that is what Doug is
talking about, I believe.