[DeTomaso] ZF gear oil

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Fri Apr 18 03:55:26 EDT 2014

NS =  non-synthetic?
> On Apr 18, 2014, at 12:53 AM, John Donahue <demongusta at me.com> wrote:
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Jack Donahue <demongusta at gmail.com>
>> Date: April 18, 2014 at 12:48:06 AM PDT
>> To: Jack Donahue <demongusta at me.com>
>> Subject: Fwd: [DeTomaso] ZF gear oil
>>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Jack Donahue <demongusta at gmail.com>
>>> Date: April 17, 2014 at 6:24:08 PM PDT
>>> To: Jack Donahue <demongusta at gmail.com>
>>> Subject: Fwd: [DeTomaso] ZF gear oil

-------------- next part --------------
   NS =  non-synthetic?

   On Apr 18, 2014, at 12:53 AM, John Donahue <[1]demongusta at me.com>

   Begin forwarded message:

   From: Jack Donahue <[2]demongusta at gmail.com>
   Date: April 18, 2014 at 12:48:06 AM PDT
   To: Jack Donahue <[3]demongusta at me.com>
   Subject: Fwd: [DeTomaso] ZF gear oil

   Begin forwarded message:

   From: Jack Donahue <[4]demongusta at gmail.com>
   Date: April 17, 2014 at 6:24:08 PM PDT
   To: Jack Donahue <[5]demongusta at gmail.com>

      [3][6]http://www.crcindustries.com/ei/product_detail.aspx?id=SL2473

     It is normally sold in pints or gallons; since you need 7.5 pints
     and
      there are 8 pints in a gallon, obviously it is to your advantage to
     buy
      a gallon jug.  My local NAPA store used to carry them, but I just
     had
      to order a jug a couple of weeks ago as they only have pints now.
      While you're at it,  you might as well buy a gear oil pump, also by
      Sta-Lube:
      [

     4][7]http://www.crcindustries.com/ei/product_detail.aspx?id=SL4344

     Harbor Freight has a better picture of it:
      [5][8]http://www.harborfreight.com/sta-lube-gear-fluid-oil-pump-407