[DeTomaso] CLUTCH MASTERS

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Apr 17 10:21:55 EDT 2014

Chuck,

I think that was the day Lorenzo did not show up for work at the factory. He
was a well know nut holder of the day.

Anthony just welded the nuts on that day. He then had one days welding
experience and was promoted to chief welder for the plant.

And that's the rest of the story.

Larry (holdem or weldem) - Cleveland