[DeTomaso] CLUTCH MASTERS

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:55:14 EDT 2014

I would not attempt a clutch master swap on the road.  It is generally easy enough to drive without a clutch.

I once lost the clutch in my 68 mustang.  I drove 200 miles without it.  I think the synchros are better in a top loader, but I would hope I could shift a ZF clutch less.

Sent from my iPhone