[DeTomaso] Clutch master and slave fluid

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu Apr 17 06:12:29 EDT 2014

You have a good idea, the Maserati Bora, Citroen SM and RRs use mineral fluid as their brake fluid, just a high grade suspension fluid.
sometimes referred as green fluid. but they have a very high pressure pump that compensates for its compressive nature.
I used silicone in my Ghibli and the brakes were too soft to be safe, went back to dot 4 and all was well.

Jeff Cobb