[DeTomaso] Speedo wires

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 01:47:42 EDT 2014

Tom,

The speedo illumination lamps each get a Yellow-Black and a Black  wire.
The speedo Fan Light gets White-Black and a Black wire.
The speedo Charge Indicator gets a White and a Blue -Black wire.

SOBill

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 4/16/2014 8:52:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
I have a  1974 car. I need to know what color wires go to the lights in  the
speedometer. I'll label them next time. Thanks for the help.

Tom  pillar

I have a 1974 car. I need to know what color  wires go to the lights in
the speedometer. I'll label them  next time. Thanks for the help.
Tom  pillar

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at poca.com