[DeTomaso] CLUTCH MASTERS

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:18:01 EDT 2014

Changing a slave is no big deal , but I don't know how I would change a
clutch master on the side of the road, it's a two person job ( one to hold
a wrench under the dash and one the install the master) and even then
unless you have  a dwarf with you getting under the dash and attaching the
push rod and getting access to the bolts is a nightmare. If there is some
"Trick" to installing the clutch master I wish someone would share it with
me!
Boyd