[DeTomaso] FW: Casoni at Monza, mid-April 1974

Al Gisby algisby at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 02:58:02 EDT 2014

Literal Translation:
The first round, in parabolica, the De Tomaso Pantera of Casoni and Gero are still stemming the tide of the Porsche Carrera driven by Schickentanz and Kellar, who compete for the win in the first round of the GT championship, that Bologna AC held at Monza for the reason...... motorcyclists
The last line may make much sense, if there is more of the article that would support the photo description.Ciao for nowAl
Another blast from the past from Autosprint, the Italian weekly magazine.
This is from the third week of April, 1974....

I love the running order in this photo--I already sent it to ever Porsche
guy I know!

Another blast from the past from Autosprint, the Italian weekly magazine.
This is from the third week of April, 1974....

I love the running order in this photo--I already sent it to ever Porsche
guy I know!

Mike