[DeTomaso] paint code for silver wheeels

Colin Bradshaw Colin.Bradshaw2 at BTInternet.com
Mon Apr 14 14:27:13 EDT 2014

Hi All
Does anyone have the original paint code for Pantera GT5S Wheels, I am told by several people the colour is Argent Silver yet there are many types of Argent Silver and I'm keen to get the correct shade.

Many thanks Colin Bradshaw UK