[DeTomaso] Right-side stock rear caliper needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 13:14:49 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

Friend in England has a Pantera with a non-functional parking brake on the
right side.   Turns out a prior owner destroyed the internal mechanism by
failing to RTFM and compressing the piston without unlocking it first.

So, he's in need of a good, stock right rear caliper.   Lots and lots of
people have converted to aftermarket brakes and thus there should be plenty of
calipers lying about.   He'd buy a pair if necessary.

So, who has one to offer up?   Let me know!