[DeTomaso] Rainy/snowy Day Wondering

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Apr 13 19:24:25 EDT 2014

Last year for the Silver State Classic Challenge I chose 451.  I can't
get 351 because I believe a life-member has it.  Why 451 though?  Two
reasons, first it's just one digit off from 351, but second, because 451
is also an http error message meaning "unavailable," which I consider
myself to be since I'm happily married.
:)

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired