[DeTomaso] Rainy/snowy Day Wondering

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sun Apr 13 16:35:21 EDT 2014

My first C Sports Racer,  I selected #13 ( heretofore my "lucky number"),
after catching on fire on the back straight at Road Atlanta ( Weber's puked
into saturated oiled foam air filters ) and I had a ( according to corner
workers ) 12' tail of flame behind me at about 160 mph, I pulled into the
corner station in front of start finish and had the car extinguished,  The
next day, I raced again, without a tail section ( melted ) under the #12,
12 remained my number throughout my racing career.  I figured that I
started out with 13 lives and used one up.

Michael Shortt

I've always been partial to "Amie" by Pure Parrie League.

_

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Bill Lewis <[1]lotus0005 at hotmail.com>

   [4]www.michaelshortt.com
   [5]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390

   privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
   you