[DeTomaso] Carb Inlet

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Apr 13 14:14:23 EDT 2014

Dear Stephen,

              This supports Mike's response.  I seem to recall dyno results
over the years that support the "dogbone" air cleaner mount 1) reduces HP;
2) doesn't change HP much and 3) increases HP.

             IIRC the Space City Panteras had a dyno day where their tests
showed a substantial benefit with the dogbone.  Unfortunately, I don't see
that on their website tech section.

             If you were able to borrow one and if you're going to dyno the
engine, then you could do the experiment yourself.

                                Warmest regards, Chuck Engles