[DeTomaso] Gear oil

Bob Benson rcbsons1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 14:01:55 EDT 2014

Been running valvoline in my rebuilt zf for over
8 years. I change it multiple times a year..  Fresh
Oil each time I track it.  No issues to date.  Clean and
Lube the Trunion fitting each time.  If you also clean all the
old lube,dirt under your shifter boot it will shift smoother

Been running a centerforce clutch for 8 Years.  I cooked it
badly at the drag strip in Az 2 years back and thought it was toast
It is still in the car and works great even after the hard launches
at optima.  Been running one in the bird also for many years
You could not get me to by another brand

One of the worse things for these old cars is to let them sit
Today's gas is crap and you need to keep it fresh

As our old friend Tony used to say Drive it

Bob Benson #3 black Pantera
Sent from my iPad