[DeTomaso] Ring bolts (again)

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 08:26:34 EDT 2014

There are only 2 issues.

1.  The issue we mentioned about the bolt holes.  It is threaded 100%,
which doesn¹t work with shoulder bolts.
2.  It contacts the plastic insert that plugs the inspection hole.  If you
want to run the insert, you could probably trim it to fit.  I just left
mine off.

I think it even fits the stock flywheel.  It has more than one pattern.

Mine slipped the first few miles, but once it was "worn in" it was fine.
--
Will