[DeTomaso] New factory Gr4 wheels available!

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 04:53:20 EDT 2014

I know they made tires in 2009, and I think in 2011 or 2013 as well but am not so certain. I base this on the fact that at Le Mans Classic I ran across a vendor who had 1-year old 285's for sale (and with them - I saw them), but I don't remember if I saw this in LMC 2012 or 2014. I still have their business card in my wallet in case I need it. I think they were €380/tire or something.

It seems as though about every 5 years they make a batch of 1000. They do not always make fronts and rears at the same time. The Yokos last a lot longer than the Pirellis I used to use. Although I got married about the same time I switched brands, which may have affected their mode of use ;-)