[DeTomaso] Ignition & ZF

clarkewilma cwhamm at frontier.com
Sun Apr 13 00:17:03 EDT 2014

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Many opinions as to which gear oil to use. Amsoil
Severe Gear 75w90 is what I had put into my ZF. Have had no problems but
have always wondered if that was the correct lube. Now I can choose wisely.
Thanks again. Clarke Hamm#7350

Can anybody give me the part number for the Pertronix ignitor for a late 74
with dual points? Is there any special wiring or plate that needs to be
installed or done or is it a direct swap? Also what is the best gear oil for
my ZF transaxle? Thanks Clarke Hamm #7350