[DeTomaso] Ring bolts (again)

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 22:01:42 EDT 2014

The Centerforce clutch that Steve and I use match perfectly to the Fidanza
flywheel.  I have the PN somewhere.  It is not a Pantera specific clutch.

As Steve said, the flywheel is not drilled for shoulder bolts, though.  If
you use normal flywheel bolts, the shoulder bottoms out.  It is close, but
not quite.

The first time I put everything together, I used 2 washers, and that worked
fine.  The last time I had everything apart, I was thinking about cutting
some of the threads to allow the use of shoulder bolts, but I didn¹t feel
comfortable doing that.  Instead, I used solid Rockmount inserts.
--
Will