[DeTomaso] Ring bolts (again)

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 16:25:13 EDT 2014

ARP part #'s are (8ea) 206-2803 for Rover "K" Series Flywheels, (2ea) M12AM.826-1F / M10 X 1.0 12PT Flywheel Bolts
But, you need to drill them for the safety wire - pain in the arse IMO.  I broke 3 hardened carbide bits before spending another $20 to have my local machinist drill them for me. (I spent more than that on those bits I broke!)

Here's a thread on the PI board with more details and pictures
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9550045562/m/1350085745/p/2

And here are a few pictures comparing my ARP bolts to the stock ring gear bolts (3/4 the way down this page)
http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/adventures.htm

Cheers!
Garth