[DeTomaso] Ring bolts (again)

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 15:29:57 EDT 2014

I have a Centerforce clutch and a Fidanza flywheel and the clutch bolted up to the flywheel with the existing bolt holes, no new holes were needed.  What you do have to pay attention to is the shoulder on the Ford bolts are too long and will bottom out before the clutch tightens against the flywheel.  I think Will Kooiman said that GM bolts will work.

Steve