[DeTomaso] Ring bolts (again)

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Sat Apr 12 12:29:52 EDT 2014

I'm getting ready to pull the ZF to see if it is the flywheel, or clutch
that is causing the fairly violent vibrations I've had sine the latest
engine rebuild, where I replaced the stuck flywheel and clutch with a
Fidanza aluminum flywheel and Pantera specific Centerforce clutch.

The first time I had it out I drilled the old ring bolts and safety
wired it, but I have decided to get new ARP bolts and redo it.

So where to get the bolts and pan gasket?

Someone mentioned ARP bolts for some Euro box (Rover?) that were of the
correct size? Might be easier to get them around here.

By the way, I have now had help from a guy in the US to tune the EFI and
it is like a new car :) In case anyone needs assistance tuning a stock
Ford EFI I can recommend http://www.efidynotuning.com

Cheers,
Thomas

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:    thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18