[DeTomaso] Pantera racing history

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 21:38:48 EDT 2014

In a message dated 4/10/14 18 03 55, michael at michaelshortt.com writes:

> Where can I find a comprehensive list of Pantera racing results from back
> in the day?
>

>>>Such a thing doesn't really exist, other than in the De Tomaso Racing
book, which hopefully you already have?

Panteras raced in international European GT racing from '72-75, with mixed
results.   They also took part in countless club races, hillclimbs,
multi-day rallies etc. with better results.   All that is in Europe too.   They had
hardly any racing legacy in the USA however.