[DeTomaso] Another Pantera for sale in Ohio

Peter Cajthaml pcajthaml at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:23:55 EDT 2014

Guys -

Mershon's now has another '72 for sale: #4304.  (#3642 was discussed last
month)

http://www.mershons.com/vehicle-details/7a86afd2767a42b1970f1fe403b05fea/1972+detomaso+pantera+2-door+coupe.html

This one's interior looks like a '72, but the bumpers look like they came
from a '74. From the VIN#, it is a 72 1/2.

this one is listed for 69.9, while the price of #3642 has been reduced to
89.9.

Peter

Hi guys,

3642 is for sale in Ohio.   Looks to be a highly original, concours-class
car:
http://www.mershons.com/vehicle-details/eb7883fe284644bc80302ae9c34d5bac/197
2+detomaso+pantera+2-door+coupe.html

Although they say 'call for price', the fellow who tipped me off says their
original asking price is $99,900....

   [1]http://www.mershons.com/vehicle-details/7a86afd2767a42b1970f1fe403b0

[2]http://www.mershons.com/vehicle-details/eb7883fe284644bc80302ae9c34d5bac/197