[DeTomaso] NPC: speed (Pal) nuts

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Apr 8 11:44:55 EDT 2014

Hey, find a place that will rent me a drum set in San Diego during the fun rally, and we can jam!

My dad was jazz pianist who grew up with Quincy Jones and Ray Charles.  I've played drums for 50 years (I started at age 4 on a drum set built by my dad, made out of Folger's coffee cans!)

My dad passed away in 2003, but my mom continued to get Birthday cards from Quincy.

Chris