[DeTomaso] Casoni at Monza, mid-April 1974

Al Gisby algisby at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:15:18 EDT 2014

....and I am doing the same, sending to 911 die-hards
"leading the pack from all those funny bug eyed german tat"
Ciao for nowAl

From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 14:04:25 -0400
To: detomaso at POCA.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Casoni at Monza, mid-April 1974

Hi guys,

Another blast from the past from Autosprint, the Italian weekly magazine.
This is from the third week of April, 1974....

I love the running order in this photo--I already sent it to ever Porsche
guy I know!

Another blast from the past from Autosprint, the Italian weekly magazine.
This is from the third week of April, 1974....

I love the running order in this photo--I already sent it to ever Porsche
guy I know!

Mike