[DeTomaso] Wanted - scientific car wax results

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Apr 7 14:13:45 EDT 2014

Wasn't that a really bad Prince movie about a midget who could barely
straddle a Yamaha?

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   Wasn't that a really bad Prince movie about a midget who could barely
   straddle a Yamaha?
   Michael

   On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Bill Moore <[1]bill at incendium.com>
   wrote:

     Acid Rain.
     Bill Moore
     Incendium Supply
     Calgary

   [14]www.michaelshortt.com
   [15]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390

   privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
   you