[DeTomaso] NPC: speed (Pal) nuts

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Apr 7 09:52:27 EDT 2014

Are these little pieces not offered in those blister packages labelled
"Help" found at most chain auto parts stores?

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia

       [7]DeTomaso at poca.com

     [9]DeTomaso at poca.com

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [12]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390

   privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
   you