[DeTomaso] NPC: speed (Pal) nuts

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Apr 7 09:43:10 EDT 2014

Doug,

This was a very common speed nut used to hold on 60's auto trim. I would
gently tap the top to bend in the tab to fit smaller screws or trim posts.
As long as it fits on the screw shaft it will bend its self to be the right
thread. They are not all that sophisticated.

If you cannot find any let me know. I gig in a bar across the street for a
shop that repairs old music gear and will pick up some for you.

Larry (still blows the horn) - Cleveland