[DeTomaso] Wanted - scientific car wax results

Al Chelini pantera at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 20:42:56 EDT 2014

Hi, Charles and group,  [I hope this chart transmits well]

The latest report on the top 3 *liquid* waxes from Consumer's Reports goes:

   LIQUID   WAX

cost

per container

overall

score

price

per oz.

durability

*Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 G12718*

<http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/tires-auto-parts/car-wax/car-wax-ratings/models/overview/meguiars-nxt-generation-tech-wax-2-0-g12718-99031516.htm>

$18

69

$1.00

poor

*Nu Finish NF-76 *[image: see here]

a CR "best buy"

$8

68

$0.50

very

good

*Meguiar's Gold Class Carnauba Plus G7016*

$13

68

$0.81

poor

The best overall *paste* wax is ....yup .....
Nu Finish
with an overall score of 71

No, I don't have any financial interest in any wax product, other than the
bottles on my shelf.

Now ordering engine parts to hopefully make next month's POCA Rally.

Regards, Al C.