[DeTomaso] Wanted - scientific car wax results

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 17:27:39 EDT 2014

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Anyone still subscribe to Consumer Reports?

NuFinish Paste. Easy on, easy off, lasts a long time. It's a synthetic so
it doesn't attract dust. If I use wax, I use NuFinish, otherwise I use
waterless DriWash 'n Guard Ultra Ion. Great when you are traveling. Or have
water restrictions.

Send me your address and I'll get you a can of NuFinish.

Jeff 6559