[DeTomaso] techno question help

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 10:41:17 EDT 2014

Dear Forum,

                I am at a point with my engine build that I can apply
the trick that Jack DeRyke has mentioned.   I have been stymied by
archive searches here and at PI.

                Jack has mentioned that Jon Kaase tweaks his distributor
gears with a dremel tool to round the gear edges----which is what I
think he said.   I am trying to a more definite reference.

               Is there someone more adroit with the searches to help
find this techno tip from sometime in the last couple of years?

                            Warmest regards, Chuck Engles