[DeTomaso] Looking for a dipstick, drivers side window vertical trim moulding, etc

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Apr 4 02:49:09 EDT 2014

Need a 38-5/8” dipstick for my Pantera. Anyone have an extra they want to sell? If not, then just one that works.  Not really looking for a factory correct one, just a metal handle not plastic.

Need the chrome trim piece for the drivers side door inside rear vertical.

Need passenger side door handle bucket , or the set. Would like the Billet ones, I heard that they make some that actually follows the contour of the body? Scott Bell?

Thanks, Ed