[DeTomaso] Bring a Trailer » Blue-Chip 1969 DeTomaso Mangusta

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:23:03 EDT 2014

The Pantera may be a "better"· car, cheaper and easier to live with than a
Miura, but Price doesn't reflect "cheaper or easier to live with". It
reflects desireability vs. availability.

They are getting very expensive, true. But they are gorgeous cars. I wonder
why they have become more desireable recently?  They haven't gotten special
visibility in any fórum that I can think of...