[DeTomaso] Any experience with Marino's offset control arm bushings to increase caster?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 15:29:03 EDT 2014

Chuck,

    Marino said they only provide maybe one additional degree of caster.  Did you do something more than just make one end thinner?  Seems like you can only get maybe 1/8 inch (1/4 inch total) of shifting?  I'm not sure what the separation between ball joints is, but that looks like less than 2 degrees of added caster?

Ken