[DeTomaso] Desert Concorso (2 of 2)

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 20:32:06 EDT 2014

Mike thanks for trying to catch up with us. Our 2,800 mile journey in Uhaul
loaded with engines. Transmissions, diff etc pulling a car on a trailer was
taking longer than hoped and unfortunately we needed to push on.

We got back last night at 8 pm with work John the next morning.

I took the car for a quick spin around the block. Let the fun begin

Thanks for the invite. With a bit more time we would have loved to join

Rob