[DeTomaso] starter electrical system problem

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 13:30:19 EDT 2013

Am I wrong or is there a confusion arising in this thread?
I'm thinking a relay has two circuits going thru it but does not do anything mechanically.
A solenoid, when activated by it's circuit, moves something mechanically--  like engaging the starter motor on the flywheel, engaging an overdrive, etc.
The relay is on the firewall, while the solenoid is that big bump on the starter motor.
No?

Jim