[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 13:10:18 EDT 2013

Interesting, and he certainly doesn't have his DeTomaso facts entirely
straight, though you can't fault somebody from the States for thinking that
DeTomaso shut down after the Ford program ended.
That has to be the grayest dark green I've ever seen, and in one shot in the
engine bay, just under the edge of the left deck lid molding, there seems to
be some of the '71 lime green peeking out, making me wonder if this car has
been repainted.  Also what looks to be a Hall or Mindtrain exhaust.
It does look like a clean car though.
Mike Thomas