[DeTomaso] starter electrical system problem

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 05:35:48 EDT 2013

Back in the day ------- we would take the firewall solenoid apart ( they used machine screws, not rivets to assemble case ) clean the disk, remove contact bolts enough to rotate 180%. Thus a new contact surface for disk to strike.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )