[DeTomaso] I stand corrected....

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 18:26:58 EDT 2013

Eric Broadley (Lola Cars) said that the car's design was good but it was too heavy.

Brian Redman said the same thing to me at a vintage race a few years ago.

In the end, it wasn't consequential as history has shown, but an interesting perspective nonetheless.

Maybe, the MK II's 427 wouldn't have been needed if the car was lighter?

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw