[DeTomaso] I stand corrected....

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Sep 21 11:46:15 EDT 2013

That's the first time I've heard of the GT-40 having a high center of
gravity, but all things relative, I'm sure.
Thanks for posting, puts a lot in perspective.  His comments about having to
be "in that driving place" I can totally relate to from when I did distance
running.  You have a stride and pace that you perform best at, your own
personal "zone", and if you try to operate outside of that envelope, as I
might have to do when recovering from an injury, everything is out of sync,
and you're likely to do more harm than good.
Mike Thomas