[DeTomaso] NPC maybe - 3D plug cutter - Life size car?

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Fri Sep 20 08:57:35 EDT 2013

This is for you guys younger and with more talent than I have.  This
forum is loaded with that commodity.

Ever think of making a CNC router to build a life size foam plug of the
car of your dreams?  Just cut, and fiberglass over.  Like a Burt Rutan
build.

I ran across this yesterday while doing some research on Makerbot
alternatives.  This is out of Australia and can be built for $1500.00
American.  sounds a little too good to be true.  Anyway it is beyond me.

http://www.grabercars.com/content/view/67/2/

http://www.grabercars.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=474

Have fun.

Looking at shorter term projects,