[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 19 23:24:11 EDT 2013

Just a humorous aside...

The spare switch in my Pantera was actually wired to operate the
headlights when I purchased it.  I paid for a replacement headlight
switch from a generous donor on this email forum and made it all
correct.  The only difference is that my headlight switch has the
earlier "icon" on it, while all my other switches have text.  No big
deal for me as I'm happy my headlights operate as normal.

The spare switch is only two position, so I did not have a parking light
position, it was either all on, or all off.  That spare switch would be
handy for another accessory and actually I'm glad you reminded me of it,
I have an idea. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie