[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Doug Scott doug at pickbbs.com
Thu Sep 19 20:16:36 EDT 2013

If the switch has 4 connections and 2 positions (like 'on' and 'off'), then
I think you will find that two connections are for power and the other two
for ground.  Grab a multimeter, set it to ohms, and check for continuity
across the connectors.  If you are like me, write down the results with a
good drawn pic to remind you later on today what you just saw now.

Doug